Auto Nation Group, Inc.
1008 EDSA Greenhills
San Juan, Metro Manila
Tel.: (+632) 784 5005
Represented by the Board of Management
Gregorio T. Yu (Chairman)
Felix R. Ang (President)
Wilfredo L. Pe Jr. (EVP)
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. You can prevent cookies from being stored on your hard drive by setting your browser to not accept cookies. The exact instructions for this can be found in the manual for your browser. You can delete cookies already on your hard drive at any time. If you choose not to accept cookies, you can still visit our website, however this may result in a reduced availability of the services provided by our web site.
Daimler Data Protection Policy[A1] .
Our Privacy Statement on the use of our websites and the Daimler AG Data Protection Policy do not apply to your activities on the websites of social networks or other providers that can be accessed using the links on our websites. Please read the data protection provisions on the websites of those providers.
Collecting and processing your personal data
- Whenever you visit our websites, we store certain information about the browser and operating system you are using; the date and time of your visit; the status of the interaction (e.g. whether you were able to access the website or received an error message); the usage of features on the website; any search phrases you entered; how often you visit individual websites; the names of the files you access; the amount of data transferred; the Web page from which you accessed our website; and the Web page you visited after visiting our website, whether by clicking links on our websites or entering a domain directly into the input field of the same tab (or window) of the browser in which you have our websites open. In addition, we store your IP address and the name of your Internet service provider for seven days. This is for security reasons; in particular, to prevent and detect attacks on our websites or attempts at fraud.
- We only store other personal data if you provide this data, e.g. as part of a registration, contact form, chat, survey, price competition or for the execution of a contract, and even in these cases only insofar as this is permitted to us on the basis of a consent given by you or in accordance with the applicable legal provisions (see section 7).
- You are neither legally nor contractually obligated to share your personal information. However, certain features of our websites may depend on the sharing or personal information. If you do not provide your personal information in such cases, you may not be able to use those features, or they may be available with limited functionality.
Purpose of use
- We use the personal information collected during your visit to any of our websites to make using them as convenient as possible for you and to protect our IT systems against attacks and other unlawful activities.
- If you share additional information with us – for example, by filling out a registration form, contact form, chat, survey, contest entry or to execute a contract with you – we will use that information for the designated purposes, purposes of customer management and – if required – for purposes of processing and billing and business transactions within the required scope in each instance.
- For other purposes (e.g. display of personalized content or advertising based on your usage behaviour), we and, if applicable, selected third parties, use your personal data if and to the extent you give your consent through our consent management system. You will find further information and decision-making options here: [Insert hyperlink to CMP]
- In addition, we use personal data to the extent that we are legally obliged to do so (e.g., storage for the fulfilment of commercial or tax-related retention obligations, release in accordance with official or judicial orders, e.g. to a law enforcement authority).
Transfer of Personal Information to Third Parties; Social Plugins; Use of Service Providers
Our websites may also contain an offer of third parties. If you click on such an offer, we transfer data to the respective provider to the required extent (e.g. information that you have found this offer with us and, if applicable, further information that you have already provided on our websites for this purpose).
When we use social plug-ins on our websites from social networks such as Facebook and Twitter, we integrate them as follows:
When you visit our websites, the social plug-ins are deactivated, i.e. no data is transmitted to the operators of these networks. If you want to use one of the networks, click on the respective social plug-in to establish a direct connection to the server of the respective network.
If you have a user account on the network and are logged in when you activate the social plug-in, the network can associate your visit to our websites with your user account. If you want to avoid this, please log out of the network before activating the social plug-in. A social network cannot associate a visit to other Daimler websites until you have activated an existing social plug-in.
When you activate a social plug-in, the network transfers the content that becomes available directly to your browser, which integrates it into our websites. In this situation, data transmissions can also take place that are initiated and controlled by the respective social network. Your connection to a social network, the data transfers taking place between the network and your system, and your interactions on that platform are governed solely by the privacy policies of that network.
The social plug-in remains active until you deactivate it or delete your cookies (see section 5.d).
If you click on the link to an offer or activate a social plug-in, personal data may reach providers in countries outside the European Economic Area that, from the point of view of the European Union ("EU"), may not guarantee an "adequate level of protection" for the processing of personal data in accordance with EU standards. Please remember this fact before clicking on a link or activating a social plug-in and thereby triggering a transfer of your data.
We also use qualified service providers (e.g., IT service providers, marketing agencies[A2] ) to operate, optimize and secure our websites. We only pass on personal data to the latter insofar as this is necessary for the provision and use of the website and its functionalities, for the pursuit of legitimate interests, to comply with legal obligations, or insofar as you have consented there to (see section 7). You will find more information regarding recipients of personal data in our consent management system.
- Cookies may be used when you are visiting our websites. Technically, these are so-called HTML cookies and similar software tools such as Web/DOM Storage or Local Shared Objects (so-called "Flash cookies"), which we collectively refer to as cookies.
- Cookies are small files that are stored on your desktop, notebook or mobile device while you visit a website. Cookies make it possible, for example, to determine whether there has already been a connection between the device and the websites; take into account your preferred language or other settings, offer you certain certain functions (e.g. online shop, vehicle configurator) or recognize your usage-based interests. Cookies may also contain personal data.
- The consent to, and rejection or deletion of, cookies are tied to the device and also to the respective web browser you use. If you use multiple devices or web browsers, you can make decisions or settings differently.
We take technical and organizational security measures in order to protect your information managed by us from being tampered with, lost, destroyed or accessed by authorized individuals. We are continuously improving our security measures in line with technological advancements.
Legal Foundations for Processing
- If you have given us your consent to process your personal information, then that is the legal foundation for processing it (Art. 6, para. 1, letter a, of the EU's General Data Protection Regulation, or GDPR).
- Art. 6, para. 1, letter b, of the GDPR is the legal basis for processing personal information for the purpose of entering into a contract or performing a contract with you.
- If processing your personal information is required to fulfill our legal obligations (e.g. data retention), we are authorized to do so by Art. 6, para. 2, letter c, of the GDPR.
- Furthermore, we process personal information for purposes of protecting our legitimate interests as well as the interests of third parties in accordance with Art. 6, para. 1, letter f of the GDPR. Examples of such legitimate interests include maintaining the functionality of our IT systems as well as the (direct) marketing of our products and services (to the extent not covered by your consent) and those of third parties and the legally required documentation of business contacts. As part of the consideration of interests required in each case, we take into account various aspects, in particular the type of personal information, the purpose of processing, the circumstances of processing and your interest in the confidentiality of your personal information.
Deleting your personal data
Your IP address and the name of your Internet service provider, which we store for security reasons, are deleted after seven days. Moreover, we delete your personal information as soon as the purpose for which it was collected and processed has been fulfilled. Beyond this time period, data storage only takes place to the extent made necessary by the legislation, regulations or other legal provisions to which we are subject in the EU or by legal provisions in third-party countries if these have an appropriate level of data protection. Should it not be possible to delete data in individual cases, the relevant personal data are flagged to restrict their further processing.
Rights of the Data Subject
- As a data subject affected by data processing, you have the right to information (Section 15 GDPR), Correction (Section 16 GDPR), Deletion (Section 17 GDPR), Restricted processing (Section18 GDPR) and Data Transferability (Section 20 GDPR).
- If you have consented to the processing of your personal information by us, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time. Your revocation does not affect the legality of the processing of your personal information that took place before your consent was revoked. It also has no effect on the continued processing of the information on another legal basis, such as to fulfill legal obligations (see section titled "Legal Foundation of Processing").
- Right to object[A3] For reasons relating to your particular situation, you have the right to file an objection at any time to the processing of personal data pertaining to you that is collected under Section 6 Clause (1e) GDPR (data processing in the public interest) or Section 6 Clause 1 f) GDPR (data processing on the basis of a balance of interests). If you file an objection, we will continue to process your personal data only if we can document mandatory, legitimate reasons that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or if processing is for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims. To the extent we use your personal data for direct marketing based on legitimate interests, you have the right to object at any time without giving reasons.
- We ask you to address your claims or declarations to the following contact address if possible: [insert contact email address of/for business department as hyperlink][A4]
- If you believe that the processing of your personal data violates legal requirements, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a competent data protection supervisory authority (Art. 77 GDPR).
If you subscribe to a newsletter offered on our website, the information provided during registration for the newsletter will be used solely for the purpose of mailing the newsletter unless you consent to its use for additional purposes. You may cancel the subscription at any time by using the option to unsubscribe contained in the newsletter.
Daimler AG's Central Registration Service
Data transmission to recipients outside the European Economic Area
When using service providers (see section 4. d.) and passing on data to third parties based on you consent (see section 3.c.), personal data may be provided to recipients in countries outside the European Union ("EU"), Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway (= European Economic Area) are transferred and processed there, in particular USA, India[A5] .
In the following countries, from the EU's point of view, there is an adequate level of personal data protection (so-called "adequacy"), in compliance with EU standards: Andorra, Argentina, Canada (limited), Faroe Islands, Guernsey, Israel, Isle of Man, Japan, Jersey, New Zealand, Switzerland, Uruguay. We agree with recipients in other countries on the use of EU standard contractual clauses, binding corporate rules or other applicable instruments (if any) to create an "adequate level of protection" according to legal requirements. For more information, please use the contact details given in section 9.d. above.
Copyright 2022 Mercedes-Benz Group AG. ©All rights reserved. All text, images, graphics, audio/video and animation files and their arrangements are protected by copyright and other legislation for the protection of intellectual property. They must not be used for commercial purposes, nor copied or modified for use on other websites. Some Daimler web pages contain material protected by the copyright of those who have provided it.
Products and Prices
Changes may have been made to products and services since the editorial deadline for individual pages. The manufacturer reserves the right to make changes to the design, form, colour and the product specification or service scope during the delivery period, provided these changes, while taking into account the interests of Mercedes-Benz Group AG, can be deemed reasonable with respect to the buyer. The illustrations may show accessories, items of optional equipment or other features which are not part of the standard specification or service scope. Colours may differ or vary slightly from those shown on the website, owing to technical limitations. Individual pages may contain models or editions and services which are not available in certain countries. Information given regarding statutory regulations, legal requirements and taxation applies only to the Federal Republic of Germany. Unless stated otherwise in our Terms & Conditions of sale and delivery, the prices as valid on the day of delivery apply. The prices are suggested retail prices (SRP) for our authorised dealers. Please consult a company branch or an authorised dealer for final details.
Unless otherwise indicated, all brands displayed on Mercedes-Benz Group AG Internet sites are subject to the trademark rights of Mercedes-Benz Group AG, this applies especially to its model names, and its corporate logos, seals, escutcheons, and emblems.
Unless otherwise indicated, all brands displayed on Daimler Internet sites are subject to the trademark rights of Daimler, this applies especially to its model names, and its corporate logos, seals, escutcheons, and emblems.
Cautions Regarding Forward-looking Statements
Internet pages, investor relations releases, annual and interim reports, outlooks, presentations, audio and video files of events (live or recorded) and other documents on this website contain among other things forward-looking statements that reflect management's current views with respect to future events. The words "anticipate", "assume", "believe", "estimate", "expect", "intend", "may", "plan,“ "project“, "should“ and similar expressions identify forward-looking statements. Such statements are subject to risks and uncertainties or may be derogated by fortuitous events (force majeure). Examples may include an economic downturn in Europe or North America, changes in currency exchange rates, interest rates and in raw material prices, introduction of competing products, increased sales incentives, the successful implementation of the new business model for smart, delivery delays for production materials owing to supply bottlenecks, strikes or supplier insolvencies, and a decline in resale prices of used vehicles. If any of these or other risks and uncertainties occur (some of which are described under the heading "Risk Report" in Daimler's most recent Annual Report and under the heading "Risk Factors" in Daimler’s most recent Annual Report on Form 20-F filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission), or if the assumptions underlying any of these statements prove incorrect, then actual results may be materially different from those expressed or implied by such statements. We do not intend or assume any obligation to continuously update any forward-looking statement, which solely reflects the circumstances on the day of publication.
The information and descriptions on these pages do not represent any kind of assurance or guarantee either expressed or implied. In particular they do not represent any implied assurance or guarantee concerning the condition, the merchantability, adequacy for a particular purpose or non-infringement of laws and patents.
Our internet site contains links to external sites. We wish to point out that we have no influence or control over the design and content of web pages to which we provide links. Consequently, we are unable to guarantee that the information provided on the external website is up-to-date, correct, complete or of good quality. In view of this, we hereby disassociate ourselves from all contents of these websites. This declaration applies to all links to external pages on our website and the contents thereof.